Jai Siya Ram! Welcome to The Big Plant A Rama!
We are planning to plant out the gardens at the Mandir.
When: Sunday 29th November from 1pm to 3pm.
THINGS TO BRING:
- Potted plants – flowers that can be used in Pooja, marigold, carnations etc
- Tulsi, Paan, Kush Grass, Durva Grass, Mango plants etc (if you have them)
- Garden Forks and Spades (if you have them)
- Wheel Barrow – we got one at the temple.
- Don’t forget your gloves and YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
With the fencing now done the gardens are the next step to make our Mandir complete.
Your time and effort is always appreciated and we look forward to seeing you again on Sunday.
Come early and have some lunch with us before starting the gardening.